Not sure whether to do anything about the girl I like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by anarulesmenow, Oct 12, 2010.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm a bisexual girl and there is this girl I like a lot but I'm not sure whether to do anything about it. We recently went on holiday with some other friends for a few days in Amsterdam and shared a room. I'm not sure what her sexuality but there was a definite connection and a lot of flirting. I could just tell that there was SOMETHING there. We held hands a bit too, and that sort of thing but that doesn't always necessarily mean anything. We are very alike in our interests too. There was definate flirting though and chemistry there.
    I really really likeher (can't stop thinking about her) but she also lives quite far away (near glasgow, whereas I live near Sheffield). Not sure whether to do anything or see if she feels anything like I do.

2. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Might as well try something while there's still time left to do it. Ofcoarse you should try to do talk to her. Maybe ask her if she'd like to hang out with you again, make it clear that your Bi, see if that's ok with her.

3. anarulesmenow

Well she already knows I'm bi.I'm not really sure what to say, if I'm completely wrong then it could be disastrous. We don't hang out much apart from when we're in this big group of friends, so it might seem a little weird to just ask her to hang out sometime, especially as we live so far away from each other (although the travel wouldn't be a problem for me and my free rail pass).

4. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Well if she knows your bi already and she is as comfortble as your post makes her out to be I don't think things would go that bad. You say the distance wouldn't be a problem. And you'll never know if you don't make a move. Just see how she responds.

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'd talk to her and ask if she wants to hang out sometime, and then use your pass to go down to meet her. Who knows, it could be fun.

6. anarulesmenow

Yeah I'd rather say how i feel to her in person, it's just the meeting up and that