1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure why tonight but I'm low

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by robbo030576, Aug 11, 2018.

1. robbo030576

robbo030576 Member

Not sure why, the night started so good but now it's hit me again I just have nothing left here anymore I feel empty and know it's time to leave

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there @robbo030576 sorry you are feeling low tonight, would you like to tell us a bit more about what is going on for you?

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Are you experiencing highs and lows with your mood? @robbo030576

4. MarvelFan

MarvelFan Well-Known Member

"Not sure why, the night started so good but now it's hit me again I just have nothing left here anymore I feel empty and know it's time to leave."

The feeling empty means there is a need unkept you need to fullfil or also unbrideled time that you have on your hands that you need to fill with something.

When I feel its my time to leave I sleep, when the body and mind becomes overwhelmed then it shuts down there is nothing wrong with that.

5. Ann63

Ann63 Active Member

Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time. It was brave for you to post on this forum. I hope that you are feeling better.

6. robbo030576

robbo030576 Member

Is this really what life is about the struggle seems harder every time I really just want it to end I'm so messed up why can't I be happy

7. MarvelFan

MarvelFan Well-Known Member

No one can do this for us this happiness in life we just have to try to do it ourselves with help if lucky.

For some this can be achieved. For others it might feel or might not be attainable.

If a person goes back into the thoughts sometimes of I can't do this because I feel this way or this happened to me so I can't do this because I lost will or I became hopeless then we will go back into un-happiness mode. And Yes to some's thoughts that are reading this there is some internal problems and external enviromental influences that make it very difficult to be happy.

Happiness can comes by 2 things, a change of mindset and a change of situation. Some are capable to achieve these things some are not. I will give you examples the change of mindset is usually a temporary thing, we get happy from an event then we go back into our slump of unhappiness usually.

The other thing is changing the situation if possible by facing the adversity and asking ourselves and doings things. The first things we ask ourselves is What and How. We ask ourselves What do I need to change to make myself happy? Then once that is established we ask ourselves How do I make improvements to my life to make a better living condition?

The thing that makes all this happen in the end is the Will.

HumanExMachina likes this.