Not sure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rch24, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rch24

rch24 New Member

Not sure where to start but I know my thought have not been right for a while now. For the past 2 years now i have felt like my life has gone nowhere. I feel like everytime i get ahead something i do stops the process. I moved down to florida from memphis to try to clear my head and start over and it seemed like everything was fixing it self. Then this past weekend i hit a brick wall. I have done everything to climb this wall but I feel like it is a long time coming. I feel as if it is to late for me. I have put it off for so long now to see if the outcome is better but i keep following the same path over and over. For 2 years now i have thought about suicide but i always try to hold on a bit longer to see if that is my wrong choice. But this past weekend i cant get it out of my head. Dreams thoughts you name it and its there. Not sure what else to say but i wanted to talk and let it out to someone even if it is on a forum post i make that nobody reads. I guess i just wanted to let this out somewhere....

2. Hey, it's okay, well you're talking about not getting over a brick wall, why do you feel useless? It's great that you're holding on, which means you have hope, that life will get better, but the only thing I can tell you is not to kill yourself, because I don't know why you want to or what problem you are facing:/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.