not sure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymos, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymos

Anonymos New Member

Hello Forum,

For the last 30 minutes i was wandering your website trying to find the place to post my feelings. too bad the chat thing didn't work :sad: .

I feel i have all what is written but not 100 %, it's like i am 60 % of all the forums. See m suicidal, i have eating disorders. I have low self esteem ...

I scored 69 on the depression sheet, which is kind of not bad, since i saw many of the members have 82 - 83 - 93 ... all the love for you guys.

damn, i have too many feelings but i feel very tired to write them all.

Anyway.

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

The chat didn't work? Is your Java player up to date? I believe thats what chat runs with. If you ever want someone to talk to, you're welcome to pm me, or we could talk over AIM or Y!IM if you want.
    As far as posting here, just pick a place that applies the best. No one's going to jump down your throat if your post is a little different from the norm for a certain section. This also seems like a pretty good place for general-ish stuff. But if you need to post your feelings, go ahead and post 'em.
    Best wishes.
    Rae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.