Not sure

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by JBird, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Don't think this is in te right place so feel free to move it.

I don't know whats going on. I feel like i want to talk about some stuff but i don't know what i want to talk about. I know somethings wrong with me but i can't put my finger on it.

I wish i didn't read in to things so much :sad: and i wish people knew how their actions affect me.

Maybe i complain to much. I should just bite my tongue and shut the hell up.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You should not shut up Beak. You are just as entitled to talk about your feelings as the next person. You know where to find me if you need to talk or if you just want to bullshit. Luff yew hun
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Never keep your thoughts or feelings to yourself when you feel like sharing. Bottling things up only makes things more difficult. You are starting off right hun. Posting here. Now try getting hold of some of the members here. I'm here if ya every need to vent or chat or anything.
  4. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I just feel so horrible and emotional all the time right now. I've got a scar line infection on an operation i had in November and i've got a cold. On top of that treatment is being a bitch, i hardly sleep and when i do its at 6/7am. I'm always uncomfortable because the infection hurts like hell and i have a temperature all the time.

I know it sounds stupid and pathetic but i hate myself so much at the moment. Don't get me wrong, i'm not going to say i'm not pretty because i know how muc that irritates people but i don't see whats so attractive about me...i dont know. I feel like i'm a nobody.

I dont know.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

This is illness talking Beak cos you told me yourself yesterday that you was hot :dry::tongue::laugh:
    Nothing is more debilitating than feeling ill all the time, it's depressing and saps any self confidence.
    Get better you !!!! :hug:
  6. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I read this a few times, and i really am unsure what to say to it..
    I have as many hugs for you as you need.
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

it's tough sometimes to see beauty through pain. Looking at you I see sheer beauty and sheer strength. You are a beautiful young lady sweetie and I hope in time you will see that for what it is.
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Beak :hug:

You know where to find me if you wanna talk about whatever and anything :cheekkiss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.