not sure

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i have been sick for awhile now thought it was just due to stress went on antibiotic 10 days seem to help but now that it is done pain back again
    went to dr again only to have him tell me go to emerg dept that is not going to happen. I do not want to sit up to 5 hrs in pain sick tired wanting to die
    only to be shove into a corner and ignored This has happened many times
    If it is my appendix then it is i hope it isn't but i don't like crowds people staring at me i hate this. Just took pain killer hoping it takes pain away Guess ill wait if it gets to point i can't stand maybe ill go in later god i hate this just want this pain to stop. maybe take another pain med some how ill make pain go away

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey mary ..
    i know u dont want 2 .. but if ur doctor said u should go 2 the hospital then u really should..
    i hate waiting rooms aswel .. i normally stand outside by the door.. or i just say i really need a cigarette .. and i will just be outside for a while .. it ends up being a long cigarette! i just pop in 2 use the ladies every now and then so they know im still there..
    mabye u could try something simular ? or ask ur husband 2 wait inside .. and u wait in ur car if u have 1 ?
    really hope u feel better soon .. big :hug:

3. total eclipse

I am just waiting it out if the pain gets unbearable ill go pain meds are helping
    I'll call doctor in morning and tell him just to book me the test he wants that way i don't wait around get him to order blood test Pain ah i hate it but i hate emergency rooms more. Good ideas of yours though I don't smoke hubby will not go to emergency with me im on my own I think ill be okay until tommorrow if not ill go in when emerg not to busy say like 3am or something. thanks for ideas though.

4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

where is the pain?I get pain sometimes on my right lower front side too..but it passes eventually.It isn't something to mess with though.I always think it is my appendix.Whatever it is,you deserve to be checked for it.You are such a sweet heart.Good luck with the doctors and don't think for a minute you should just let it go....you have no idea what it could be and you have people who need you..and people you love who you want to be around for!

5. total eclipse

Yeh that is where my pain is r lower side but i have had it for 2 weeks now so you would think if it was appendix i would be sicker. The antibiotics could have mask symptoms though but don't worry ill be alright tommorrow will chase my doctor down and tell him to book test and blood work so i don't have to wait anywhere Ill be alright if not ill take ambulance to hospital if pain gets untolerable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.