• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Not Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLBach

Hey hey y'all. I am not sure how I ended up here. I was actually looking on-line for a forum to help me with methods and somehow got this forum and registered. After registering I realized it is not what I was looking for. I have set my expiration for June 6th. I really don't want to die, but can't find any logical reason not to. So how did I wind up here?

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
welcome to sf *giant hug* most of us end up here that way. Please stay and get the support you need to not "expire" early ! we arent a quick fix or magic answer but we are love care and support for each other through the crap that is life ! i hope you stay and post here much love sarah xx

Avarice

Welcome to the forum, DLBach. As shadowgirl mentioned, a lot of us found this forum in the same way that you have - looking for methods to help end our lives and stumbling across this site instead.

Sometimes it helps to let it all out; to let us know why you're feeling this way and give us a chance to try and offer you some help and advice. I hope you do exactly this before you write this site off and go ahead with your plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00