not sure

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The_Guard, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

If anyone here remembers me, or even if any of the old people who were around are still here, but, I was going thru browser history on Firefox (Since i mostly use safari now and havent been on firefox in months) and I found this site again (Took me a while to even remember the email i used, let alone the Password)

so, i just figured i would stop in and see how everyone's life was, if anyone who remembers me is still here...

since ive been gone, ive done a lot of interesting (To say the least) Things with my life, but thats another time for another story.

who know's maybe one day soon i will even get chat access back.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i hope to hear from you soon how you are doing Nice to see you back here hun and i too hope in time you will get chat privileges back hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Yup, I remember you! It has been a long time though, earlier this year! Good to see you. :)
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Justin, how could I forget you!

Hope you are well.

Would be nice to catch up at some time.

Take care.
  5. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

I am doing fairly well, like i said above, stationed in washington state now, its cold survivng though,
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya Justin,

Welcome back! I hope life is treating you ok xxxx
  7. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.