not talking

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by Terry, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I've read many threads where people have said they hide how they are feeling from their friends and family.

Just realised I'm doing the same thing. My best friend popped up on Google talk and I immediately exited it.

Thought about why I'd done this and I realised it's so much easier to talk to people here because they're in the same state of mind, place etc.

I didn't feel I could really open up to her like I can on here, partly so she doesn't worry but also because I don't really think she can understand.

Maybe we should stop beating ourselves up about our inabilitiy to talk to our nearest and dearest. We're all doing it guys and that's ok.

2. StarFish

StarFish Guest

I agree Devastated. I do exactly the same thing. I haven't been around for a couple of days. I'm sorry you are going through such an awful time with hubby and everything.

Also I'm sorry I haven't been such a good friend to you as you have been for me.

:hug: :hug: Devastated :hug: :hug:

3. Terry

Has anything been happening Star? pm me if you need to

4. Quietus

Quietus Member

I'd talk to them, but I'm "not allowed" to be an issue at the moment and I never have been because "we have enough problems" in this house :unsure:

5. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Thanks Dev:smile:

Vise Versa to you hun:smile:

6. Terry

Jeez Quietus sounds just like the house I grew up in. Sorry to hear it hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.