not the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am finally feeling better physically emotionally not so much.i saw my therapist yesterday and I lied to her about the suicide plan <mod edit - timeline>.i didnt even tell her about the burns though I thought about that until she made me mad then I didnt want to tell her anything but I think she's on to me about not taking meds cause she asked me if I was taking them told her no then ten minutes later asked the same question again. Now Ive gone to therapy long enough to know every question a therapist ask is on purpose. So this was no coincidence.anyway I guess it doesnt really matter.unless I goof up with my other therapist and say the wrong thing on monday with my other therapist which is unlikely cause ill be very quiet or bring my mom who likes to take over my sessions diverting attention from me.or I could just convinently forget that I had the appointment. <mod edit - methods>

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can relate to you but I plead with you PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING. Life is important and SO ARE YOU. It saddens me what you feel. I look at ways to kill myself everyday but there is a point to life. You deserve to live life and remember that. Yes, the therapist try to help but the true understanding comes from people who have similar or have experienced the same feelings. You are important and do not think anything else. Keep posting as we do care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00