Not this time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Everyone happy now? Well I'm not but then when has that ever mattered? Well not this time. I've held on long enough to know that it isnt going to change for me. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but things always turn out this way for me. And this time I'm not waiting for the bullet to find me. It just hurts too damn much as it pierces my fucking heart. Someone recently coined me perfectly, a coward. I love too hard but yet not enough and I instantly panic when things are confusing or scare me. So with all my fears and unanswered questions I'm putting this coward out of its misery. Alright this is the point where everyone is allowed to laugh now.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

no, not laughing, just wanting to reach out with a hug. you have fought long and hard, now is *not* the time to give up. not at all. let us help you.

as for the person who called you a coward? they clearly don't know the same person that i know. you are strong, brave and compassionate.

3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

A coward because you want to kill yourself? If someone tells you that, just tell him to try to kill himself, and he will see how hard is it. Just pull the trigger?... Nooo. There is a lot more than that. The courage you need to do it it is equal to the courage you need not to do it.
    I know you have enough courage because you have come so far, but use that courage to stay alive, not to die.

4. bb564

bb564 Guest

The best thing you can do is prove the arsehole wrong! Don't let him win!

5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Wait, you dont know why he called itmahanh a coward. If he said that because of suicide intentions, I dont think that itmahanh or someone else should do that just to proove something to someone.
    Anyway, what was the reason for calling COWARD?

6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

You ain't no coward hun you are a caring woman who doesn't deserve all this shit. Don't give up we are all here for you
    :hug:

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm not proving anything to any one but myself. I'm proving to myself that it's time to let go and stop being a problem for others. And that this is the only way to stop all the hurt and torment. Thanks for everything your are the best group of people anywhere and I hope you all find what you need someday.

8. aeommai

aeommai Active Member

you remind me of me.

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

You aren't a problem hun there are so many people on here who really care about you and want you to be here and not hurt yourself hun. The ones who think you are a problem aren't worth bothering with we care stay with us we want you here
    :hug::hug:

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

oh behave hun, you have never been a problem to anyone here, read what others have posted and realise you have lots of friends here.

you will get what you want, nothing has changed, just be strong as i know you can be.

be patient

andy xxxxxxxxxxx

11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

^Agree. ;)

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Why are you feeling so down Carla? Has something happened recently?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.