1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not this very second...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by politicat, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. politicat

politicat Member

I got "fired" by my therapist today. I got counseling through county services and they said because I'm in another therapy group, I can't get individual therapy. Budget cutbacks. But I take it very personally, I thought my counselor was awful about it, and I would bet that I was one of only a handful of people "fired". Some people are more equal than others, even in therapy.

I didn't say it, I wanted to, but three weeks ago I ordered some pills on the web. The "right" kind, at least part of what I would need to kill myself. I did my homework a bit, and it shouldn't be that difficult to order these particular meds. The other meds should be a lot harder. Now all my "hope" is invested in these pills actually being delivered, and they haven't come. Maybe I got ripped off. I need at least this little piece (peace), no matter what I do with them.

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i'm sorry politicat, sometimes the mental health system just sucks, is there anyone else to speak with about this decrease in care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.