Not this very second...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by politicat, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. politicat

politicat Member

I got "fired" by my therapist today. I got counseling through county services and they said because I'm in another therapy group, I can't get individual therapy. Budget cutbacks. But I take it very personally, I thought my counselor was awful about it, and I would bet that I was one of only a handful of people "fired". Some people are more equal than others, even in therapy.

I didn't say it, I wanted to, but three weeks ago I ordered some pills on the web. The "right" kind, at least part of what I would need to kill myself. I did my homework a bit, and it shouldn't be that difficult to order these particular meds. The other meds should be a lot harder. Now all my "hope" is invested in these pills actually being delivered, and they haven't come. Maybe I got ripped off. I need at least this little piece (peace), no matter what I do with them.

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i'm sorry politicat, sometimes the mental health system just sucks, is there anyone else to speak with about this decrease in care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.