Not to be found this time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amylou, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

This time I will not be found When my next attempt comes which is going to be very soon.
    I am going to go to the seaside this is where I shall meet my death. I know How I shall do it I dont want to hurt my family but Im not strong enough to fight anymore this is why I have to go 200 miles away to commit my death, for on my own no one can stop me.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
  2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Do you? Or do you wish for relief from pain?

Talk to us amylou

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Distance will not spare your family from the pain amylou. And further pain will be caused to the stranger and the families of those that find you. there isn't a way for your death to be pain free. Although it may seem to be the only option available to you, it isn't. Part of you wants to live. Let that part of you grow and become stronger. Please do not continue on with wahtever thoughts you may have planned at this time. talk to someone about it. Ask for help in resolving whatever issues have you at this point in your life. Talk to us here. anything. we are here for you. :hug:

4. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I don't think I can fight anymore I'm just not strong enough any more. I've been planning it for some time now its only the fact of saving the money so that I can get there.

5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi Amylou,

You say you don't think you can fight anymore, which suggests you have doubt in your mind that ending ur life is not what you want, u want the pain and hurt to stop and the only way you can see that happening is to die...this isn't the case you can get support here, from your doctor ~ Do you have any close friends or family? Maybe you can talk to them? I don't know what's caused the pain and hurt, and I don't need to know as its clear that it has left you feeling distressed and feeling life is unbearable..

If you able to talk about what's causing the pain and hurt it might help ease it?

I'm sorry, not helped much...but please continue talking to us here...

Thinking of you

Lost xx

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm picturing my death by the beach also, alone, at night, I think it would be a nice final resting place :)

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad: we feel the pain in your post but hun this is not the answer what if you fail?? what about those that have to find u?? you wont spare your family the pain by going away becouse your next of kin will still have to identify you!!! and they will then have to live with the thoughts that they never got to say goodbye, they then could end up here as i have.

A few more days wont hurt death is final and always an option but talk to us here for a while before reaching that decision give it a try for a while longer let us help:sad:

8. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I dont think I can stay much longer everbody hates me any way.

9. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Everything hurts and I dont want it anymore, Ive tried loads of times and failed becuase ive been at home if I go away they cant find me.
    Her final hour.

You may no it.
    Or you may not want to see.
    But her final hour is near.
    She'd been screaming for your help.
    Asking for help for so long.
    All her screaming fell upon deaf ears.

Within her final hour.
    She belived she had no other choice.
    But to go out of the world this way.
    She just couldnt deal with one more day.

Her final hour now has come and gone.
    Her family get that knock on the door.
    Sorry but we've got bad news.
    All they can do is scream why.
    Why Amy why do it.

As they go to identify the body.
    All they can do is hope and pray.
    They pray its all a mistake.
    When they see its her.
    They brake down.
    It was no mistake.

They wonder just what the hell was she thinking.
    How could we not of known.
    In the morning the pray and hope.
    It was just a bad dream.
    But of course it was no dream.
    She really had gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.