not to sure anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xibalba, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xibalba

Xibalba Member

Well, obviously I am a new guy here. Everything has just been on a steady decline lately and I am getting to the point of just saying "What is the point of life?" and taking a big leap. I have slowly been getting worse and worse....starting off with just wanting to always sleep to the now oh so great cutting and inflicting pain to try to cope and nothing seems to be helping. I really dont understand anymore.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

First of all, welcome to the forum! Do you have any idea why you feel so bad, why things have been getting worse?

3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

Hey there, I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy. One thing that helps is figuring out the specific reasons why you're feeling terrible or unable to understand something about life. As to the point of life, I don't think there really is one, except to find a way to live in this strange and often terrible world as happily as possible. You can pm me, if you want to talk about anything. Good luck and take care...

4. pieman

pieman New Member

hey i'm new too......i've got the same feelings of having nothing to live for, guess we should speak! Been told music's a good start, so who's your favourite band? Mine's is blink-182 :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

exercise really helps but i think if you are truly down you need to talk to someone anyone who will listen and help . Talk with a friend a clergy person a councillor crisis team good samaratans someone who can guide you to the support you need. I am glad you came here as well lots of supportive people here

6. Xibalba

Xibalba Member

hum, scary thing, blink-182 is one of my fav bands to for some god unknown reason, haha..............guess a look into my life will help..

Been having psyhological problems since I got back from Iraq. I saw and did way to much over there and did way to many things to be proud of. A few of the things i have done did nothing but give me constant nightmares and screw me up when war movies come on. I came home and found a fantastic girl who feel in love with me. After a few years she told me she wanted a divorce, that she was no longer happy. She was the first person in many many years to give me a certain peace in my life, something no one has ever done before. This just dropped me down even more. I started cutting, and not normal cuts either. I cut to the point where i had to superglue it shut to prevent loss of to much blood....and it was cut to the point i could stick the entire tip of my pinky in the hole. Last night I came across some pics of her and a new guy who she looked extremely comfortable with, despite on being split up a couple weeks which makes me think she was also disloyal. I am afraid one of these nights I am gonna screw myself up so much with something like drugs and not be able to stop the cutting. I am already at the point where my entire chest all the way across is nothing but 8 in cuts.

7. pieman

pieman New Member

first off what's you're favourite blink song?

aaaand you glad they're back together? It's weird how a band can have that much effect on you!

and prob more seriously, have you seen any doctors since you got back from Iraq? More importantly have you spoken to your ex-girlfriend......i mean really spoke to her?

might seem shitty, but some contact with the ex as well as some healthy familly time might be what you need?

8. Xibalba

Xibalba Member

I have talked to the ex-wife, actually talked to her today and she wants me to get some help, but other than that little bit of talking to her it actually made me feel 1000's of times worse...so starting off here and see where it goes. I did see some VA help, but they immediately wanna just throw out "you have PTSD" and blah blah blah when it just isnt that. I try to spend a little time with her cause she is really trying to make things right, but it doesnt help. As far as family is concerned, I feel to ashamed to talk to them and hate talking on the phone....I have no local family and pretty much no friends to turn to.

I really like Adam's Song

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My brother just returned from war zone two tours there. Afganastan I think talking to a psychologist would be so helpful to you. Who care what diagnosis they want to give it you need to talk to someone. Having a professional who can listen and guide you through whatever you need to get through. Do yourself a favour get the help you deserve you earned okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.