Not too sure?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pebble, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi I'm new to this forum and not really sure wether I should be on here or not for several reasons. If any of my family found out I was talking about my feelings on a forum or similar then I would be in big trouble and also I feel like a complete traitor as I haven't had any big life changing things happen in my past or even recent past to make me feel so unhappy again. Sorry if I sound stupid its just I'm not sure what way to turn anymore, feel like I only ever have one option. I'm in my 2nd term of 1st year at uni and really struggling at the moment - I don't want to be at uni as I just don't even want to leave my room and face people every morning but I also don't want to be at home and have to face the expectations of the perfect me with my family either. I have had DBT therapy for 1 year so should be feeling much better by now,but I don;t feel any different and am really struggling to use my skills.I just want a permanent vacation from all of these emotions and thoughts. Sorry for vent just I dont really know what to do anymore.

2. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

welcome aboard. i think you came to the right place.
    whatever your situation, theres good people here who'll do whatever they can for you.

3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thanks, don't think I really deserve it but kinda reaching the end of everything now and really need to talk to someone who understands, don't know if it'l help but not sure what else to do x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.