1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not understanding....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ero, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ero

ero Member

i eat and i eat and i eat. i exercize way too much. but lately, i cant eat. the sight of people eating and food is revolting. when poeple force me to eat, i throw up. what wrong with me?

i analyze my weight all the time. i came to the conclusion a moth ago, at 120 lbs 5'6", that i needed to put on weight. i did. im now 133 lbs and i weigh more than my boyfriend type person. is that even normal? hes taller than i am... people always tell me that its because im all muscle. im thin yes, but im all muscle. they say thats why i weigh so much and that its a good thing and they wish they had my muscle. good for them. they can have it. i want my skinny back!! i used to be under 100 lbs before i joined crew. i thought it would make me skinnier, all of the working out. rawr. and i cant quit now, i love it too much, but its making me feel fat!! what do i do?

whats wrong with me?

2. AliveAndAwake

AliveAndAwake Active Member

Keep the weight you got now, 130 something. That's normal. I myself have a problem, but the thing is is that I care less about weight anymore. Just last year I weighed almost 200 lbs, and I'm 5'8". That's a lil overweight there. Now I weigh about 130lbs. To be honest, I really don't eat that much, and when I do it isn't that much. But it's not because I want to be skinny or fat or whatever. I don't eat that much because I need room for when I drink. I guess I would have a problem with drinking if thats the case huh. oh well.

3. immure

immure Account Closed

quit building strength and mass and work on muscle endurance the sets and reps r different for each goal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.