Not Well ATM

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only reasons I'm staying alive is because my mother is home today, since she isn't working until tommorrow, and because I have a very supportive and wonderful girlfriend. Otherwise, I really want to die. My friend hurt me alot awhile ago. I was there to support her through alot in her life and it doesn't seem to matter to her. Also, I'm afraid of today having to deal with my mother arguing with me from last night, which hasn't been resolved. It seems that I try so much to help and I show thanks for the help I receive, yet people don't really care about me, except for my girlfriend and a few good friends I do have. I suppose I have one less, as of this morning. Anyways, now to go offline and most likely be confronted by my mother.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hang in there Kurt. :hug:

4. Awww, I'm really sorry things turned ugly last night and you had your feelings hurt by your friend. She may have not meant the things she said though; she was probably very upset and got caught up with what she was saying? I had a friend do this to me before--I even have a thread somewhere on here about it.
    You have a lot going on in your life right now. You just have to hold on and look for better days--they're out there.
    :cheekkiss and if you ever need to reach me, you know how to. Day or night, I'm here for you. You don't have to struggle alone. :hug:

5. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Kurt, hang in there bro. :hug:

6. Thanks everyone. I am doing better now. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.