Not Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I am new here, trying to come up with a topic wasn't easy, I found this site linked on another one I visit often,I have begun another AD which makes 3 Im on, I dont see no improvements and decided to stay on here in case I have a crisis. yes like the rest of you all your probably relating to not being well.
Here is a little history on how I got to the place I am in today. In 2010 I was dx with cancer and needed a total hysterectomy and a 5 yr survival, well finding out about the cancer I had a nervous breakdown,being a single mother it was devastating.In the summer of 2010 I was dx with clinical depression which was significant for me for that traumatic event set of the past and the depression Ive always had only back then I self medicated and didnt really understand the magnitude of this decease. In Oct of 2012 I was then dx with malignant melanoma and to this day haven't been able to investigate further to the stage it or blood work.
I had a cat scan in 2010 which showed the osteoporosis or DDD and a few other conditions as well. Ive had fibromyalgia over 20 years too.
So I have been living in so much pain,the surgery alone is wrecking havoc in my body, my hips and spine doesnt allow me to walk or stand for very long,and severe depression interrupts any positive focus I put effort in to. This is just a little bit not wanting to go into much detail because I tend to lose concentration and change subjects fast without realizing it.
Ive taken the online depression tests,the Burns test was 87, this is the one my therapist gave to me to answer. Ive used several online depression tests over a 6 month period and nothing has changed. I am hoping this new AD will work. I dont wanna die, I just want the pain to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00