Not Well

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, May 24, 2007.

1. Err... I misread something on a thread http://suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=28509&page=4 , and I'm very confused about life, not suicidal, atm, not uncertain about anything either, just confused. I do want someone, something to kill me, and I wish I would have been able to meet someone who told me they had thoughts about physically harming me during a psychosis episode they had. The reminder of this happened during a conversation I had with someone, and I am agitated that what could of happened, didn't. I'm actually having wanted the person to have hurt/kill me more than the positive, life-sustaining possibilities the situation could have presented.

2. Tara

Tara Guest

:( sounds awful :hug:

Im sorry i dont know what to say to make you feel better but i just hope you are feeling okay today.

:arms:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you get over this awful feeling Kurt. Take care.

4. Thank you, both, though as I was about to go offline, I checked one of my email addresses and found a new email from someone I hadn't heard from in nearly four months. It didn't sound good at all, and was somewhat of an attack against me, though most of it was accusations about friends of mine. I'm going to survive today though. I'm waiting to speak with someone about this and hope I'll be able to "move on" from the person who emailed to me. I'm barely able to type this, I'm sorry, I need to go offline now. I'll try to be back here later.

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm moving this to Let It All Out, because it didn't fit the category it was in, and it seems more appropriate there :) .

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Kurt

7. Tara

Tara Guest

oh BP :hug::arms: that person sounds positively horrid!

Hope you can get through this. all the best :hug:

8. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Hey Kurt sorry your feeling so bad :hug:
    You know where i am if you need to talk about anything :hug:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

10. It is 1130 am, I just awoke after a few hours of sleep, and this isn't good for me. Somehow, she has power over me. She has for months, and she probably always will. One email, and I feel like I'm back to where I was right after. I really need to talk with the person who is the one reason I'm still alive right now, and I'll be alive until I can speak with her again. Anyways, thank you to everyone here for your support.