Not worth anything to anyone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by PheonixBomb, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PheonixBomb

PheonixBomb Member

Not good enough and constantly feel alone. And then im reminded how alone I really am, my only social contact is at my job, rest is spent alone in my room. Ive been like this most of life, seems no one can help. Life doesnt seem worth it if I have to spend it alone.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Do you spend time with your work mates during lunch? Have you spoken to them after work? Maybe this might be a way to be less alone...J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand i hope you could join a class of interest maybe after work like art music drama something to get you amongst people hugs

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I relate to you.. I spend my time in my room 24/7..I have agoraphobia so I don't have anyone to talk to..My sister tries but I just don't speak..Your one up on me by being able to work..Maybe you could make friends with some of your fellow employees..

5. PheonixBomb

PheonixBomb Member

I really wouldn't feel comfortable becoming friends with the people at work, they are about twice my age. The only person close to my age makes me feel inferior, (nothing he does, in my mind) and I've experienced that type of friendship, just makes things worse...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.