Not worth it.. Help me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hatelife2234, Jun 24, 2016.

?

What should I do?

1. Give him space.

2. Get a divorce.

3. Move home for a little.

4. I dont know what else to do.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hatelife2234

Hatelife2234 New Member

I've been with this guy for 4 1/2 years we took a small break 2 years in and last year thought we were ready to get married. It was meant to be. However he text another girl 2 weeks before. He doesn't think it was cheating but it clearly was. They expressed emotional feelings no physical connection but that doesn't matter. When we were apart I was with others and he can't seems to get over it. We fight like any normal couple. However there are fights that we have not are much worse than any "normal" fight. One of which occurred yesterday on my birthday. Every single fight that we get into like this he jumps right to let's get a divorce. We haven't even been married and year and he's said lets get a divorce more time then I can count on all my fingers and toes. I'm tired of feeling so helpless. I fear everything I do with set him off. Ok I'm no easy person to get along with either. I am depressed and get overly emotional ALL THE TIME. But I know that. He acts like he never gets upset. This morning. He told me he text the girl whom almost ruined our relationship and then said he threw away his ring. I dont know what to do anymore. We are young. But I know he's the one. But can be truly be the one if he doesn't feel the same. Which I truly don't think he does. I know this sounds pretth petty but my whole life I've seen messed up relationships from my mother and my father has been in prison the whole duration of my life. I would never have married him if I had ever thought our relationship would end up like this. I just don't know what to do. Please help... My family lives a 48 hour car ride away and a 3 1/2 hour plane ride. I don't have anyone. I need help to make it through this in the right way.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You trusted you really cared about this person and that you feel betrayed which understandable. You life is in turmoil and I can sense you are crying a lot as you feel all alone. It's ok to cry as it helps to cope with mixed emotions of sadness and hurt you feel.

You are not alone in the pain you are feeling but we are here for YOU. Take the virtual hand we offer and let's us help YOU in your time of need. You have to remember it takes a lot of patients to gain someone's trust and care. Please try to stick to your daily routine and do not isolate yourself as pondering on your own will cause more turmoil.

Personally, you need our support and we are here for you. From an outsider's perspective you are know questioning your relationship and the life time commitment you are going to commit to one another. You must remember relationships break up everyday and story is no exception. I am sorry if I am upsetting but trying to you to see that there are loads of people who go through this. You need to be around people who you can trust and we can give the most emotional support you need from a online perspective but you also need the human compassion which you truly deserve.

I think you both need space to decide you future together but if you decide to go ahead with the marriage then please get a prenuptial agreement in place. In that way, he will realise that you are showing commitment and not to very taken for anything else. If there is an resistance to this agreement, then you known in your heart the level of the commitment in the relationship. They say there is plenty of fish in the sea but trying to find the right fish takes time and effort. I know you have spent many years together but hopefully you will learn if he was meant for you.

I know your are crying your heart out all the time, well that's what I sense. It's ok but we are here for you. YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER FORGET THAT.

If you want to talk in private then please PM me anytime. Take care please. X