not worth it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Apr 8, 2007.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i know that i've been posting about non-sense lately and that it's just been mostly blah blah blah, but it just feels better when i get it out. I don't expect replies, but thank you for them.

I don't even know how to start this post.....i've been sitting here watching the screen for 10 min and nothing is coming out....i can't fucking do it, nothing is coming out...i want to write about it, but i don't know how everyone will react and'm gonna shut up now
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's ok to write what you perceive as nonsense. Mostly though, people will read it and be able to relate, or at least comprehend what you are getting at. And if it helps, post away. Post as much as you need :)

If you want to write about it, and you think it might help, then give it a go. This is a pretty accepting forum, and you might end up feeling so much better afterwards. I posted something I was scared of posting the other day and people were brilliant about it.

Of course, you could always post anonymously on the uncertainty principle forum, if you think this might help.

Hang in there