Not worth it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hootie248482, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hootie248482

Hootie248482 New Member

I am so sick and tired of pretending things are fine for other people! I do absolutely everything I can to make people happy and it amounts to nothing! I'm sick of my parents expecting too much and being mentally abusive. I have been the pawn in their mind games over divorce for far to long. All friends have deserted me because I'm just that miserable. I can no longer handle being every ones punching bag! That's not my job! To top it off my main support person just passed away. Essentially no one cares that's left so why not just end it and finally achieve peace? Seems like the only logical option.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to do things that bring youhappiness and peace hun You go and get some help for you ok You call doc get some therapy meds whatever it takes to help you see somelight. hugs

3. Hootie248482

Hootie248482 New Member

I don't know how to find happiness or to cope for that matter. I've always dealt with things with self harm. Even as a five year old I would slam my fingers in drawers when my parents were mad. I don't want help because don't want it to be a blemish on my future. I don't want to be labeled as a freak even though I feel like one.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are full of sadness you are not a freak and you deserve help hugs

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, you should never be anyone's punching bag...take it from me, that's no way to live. It sucks when you do so much for others and they don't seem to appreciate it at all...but you should concentrate more on yourself and what you want and need. You aren't a freak for feeling the way you do....and you shouldn't be ashamed to get help...there is nothing shameful about it. You deserve the best in life.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss...that is awful, and you are right...no one has the right to use you or expect that you be their source of stability in that way...please continue to share with us, as grief is so difficult when not expressed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.