not worthy of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

that is how i feel. My eyes are teary. My life is falling apart and I do not have the self-confidences to instigate a plan of action to re-building my life yet that is what i must do if i wish to live.
  2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

When everything has fallen apart and you can't do it alone, You need to ask for help!! Ask somebody close to you: A family member, doctor, friend!! you need to reach out!!! Im here if you ever wanna chat!

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

of course you're worthy of life you just need to focus harder on that fact....

Please PM me
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Oceans,
    You really surprised me, I have always thought you were strong! And you are!! What has you so down? I personally think you are worthy! You have helped quite a few people.
    Just think of it as a slip and you are going to regain your footage! Concentrate on the positive things in your life. When a negative slips in there trash it!! Please don't harm yourself, I enjoy reading your posts. Remember we are here for you, You need to open up a little more. Take Care my friend!!! Stay Safe!! :chopper:!!
  5. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Everyone is worthy no matter what or what they haven't done.

I can relate to your feelings. MY self confidence has never been lower and it's related to physical health problems I'm having that are visible to the naked eye. As well as making me suffer badly on the inside(physical Pain)

Now I have to work even harder.

I hope you find the strength to put a plan into action to get your life back on track. Support from family, friends, or some type of counceller to help you. Start off with smaller steps and go from there, you don't have to make huge jumps and leaps in a small time frame.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Use whatever support sytems you can to help you through these feelings. You are more than worthy of life. What is going on right now to get you at this point? Has something changed? We are here for you to lean on and help hold you up. You are worth the time and effort. :hug:
  7. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I have got an urge to cut, because i do not have the self-confidences to live life, to go out and get what i want. i don't have any social skills but i crave to be around other people. Throughout childhood, i was overly protected by my parents and now i can't do anything on my own. I can't make decision for fear of making the 'wrong one'. Always being told, that i can't do that or this because i'm this or that or just plain unacceptable. just let this be the end of me. no pill will bring a continuous stream of self confidence till the day i die and even if it does, its artifical, showing how weak i am, unable to believe in myself and my abilities.

I do not want to blame my parents because they did their best but i can't exactly say "Oceans, is a self confident person and has what it takes to live life rather than die" it feels like i am a fruad.
  8. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

youre not a fraud. you are a sincere and genuine person who deserves to live and be happy. life is hard sometimes. but you deserve the best it has to offer. you deserve friends and family, love and joy, everything worth having.

i promise you, you are worthy! don't doubt yourself. yes, things are hard, but its usually the things that are the hardest to do that are the most rewarding. to help you with social skills and being around people/meeting people... try getting involved in something you care about.

volunteer at a local animal shelter
    audit an art class
    join an eco clean-up team
    something that you can be proud of, excited about

from there you can be around others who care about things you care about. you will meet people, be able to talk about the work you are doing to ease you into conversations, make connections, and broaden your horizens.

you deserve it, go out and get it! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.