Not yet found

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by waterbearer85, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterbearer85

waterbearer85 Member

I attempted to hang myself on the 28th of December.

I had just had too much, ... couldn't seem to deal with it and i had been toying with the idea for a while, ... a little self harm, cutting etc.

<mod edit:gentlelady-methods>

My girlfriend, ex girlfriend, whatever, i don't even know what the fuck she is anymore found me. She called the ambulance.

Apparently i was lying in my own piss when she cut the belt. I was resuscitated at the hospital.

Well all is well. I had some problems with my jaw and eyesight due to starving of oxygen, but i sit here today psychically healthy.

I relied so much on my relationship for support when i was depressed and now that support is no longer here, which is my own fault

,,,, but i'm seeing a psychologist and have improved a little.

Thank you for reading

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I'm glad you made it hun..

Don't really know what to say sorry..

Stay strong,
    Ally _%

3. I'm glad they found you. I have tried hanging myself, but never got that the passing out point.:sad:

4. waterbearer85

waterbearer85 Member

Even though it is still pretty shit at the moment, ... i'm glad i made it too.

Even though happiness seems so far off at the moment, .. i know that one day i'll be sitting at a table, old and grey, .. looking down the table at my children, and even my grandchildren thinking how lucky i am and how lucky i was too be found

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are looking toward the things you will have in the future. All of this could have been lost to you had you succeeded. I am happy you were found. Keep us posted as to how you are doing. :hug:

6. I am so glad they could help you! And I am glad to hear that you are helping yourself and making future plans. So many people are touched by the loss of a loved one, that it is wonderful to be able to rejoice in one being saved! Please hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other. It can get better! (((((hugs to you))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.