Note to the finder

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deadpan, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

I have debated over this for the past few days. I am sick and fed up of myself. I love my family, friends and people I know.

It is myself I no longer love. Generally, you kill the thing you no longer love. What I once loved and enjoyed has slowly wained from my life. I cry when I am alone, and each time I look in the mirror I see a patheic loser. That is how low I feel about myself at the moment.

I do not know how much more of myself I can take. I want to succeed with the first attempt, although when I was younger I ventured out but never went through with it. I thought my life would get better. It never really did. I hate my job so much, if I leave I will face financial difficulty, so I have decided that ending the pain is better than facing ruin.

The world can do without me. I love my family and I love my friends. I am sick of the person looking back at me in the mirror.

2. Viskar

Viskar Member

If you loved them, and us, you would live. You'd deal with the pain, and get help - because losing you would cause all of us the same pain you feel you're suffering now. You help no one, not even yourself, with suicide.

3. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

Hi,

I am glad that you love some people in your life at the very least. :smile:

You do a respectable, honest job. You do not work in the arms trade, military, advertising business, polluting businesses, auto industry, or any of the other destructive industries. The financially wealthiest people in this world have usually made their fortunes by exploiting others misfortune or ignorance.

I can understand your financial position and the situation that comes with it when you hate your job. I am sure you have considered some other options for yourself already, but are you really telling me there are no other ways?

I often meet people that go back to university when they have worked for a decade or two. One man I know is 57, but just enrolled to learn Chinese. And several people I grew up with, who are in their 30's now, are studying at uni still.
    If going to uni doesn't sound appealing, there are some specific courses here and there too.
    I don't know what country you live in, but some well paying countries have such a low unemployment rate that the rate is in practice zero, as there are more jobs available than there are people applying for jobs, which requires for them to rely on immigrant workers.

There has got to be a way for you to live a better life.
    Please, rest your head on the shoulders of this forum for a while. There has got to be something we can do for you?
    Surely the collective creativity and ehm, I dare say wisdom of the people here on SF, has got to count for something? :wink:

Give yourself a rest,
    and put us to the test. :smile:

4. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Damn. Loved that one Nihilist! :thumbup:

5. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

The way i see it when I was at my worst I knew nobody would be able to have the same pain as i had suffering at that point if i did make myself pass. Living for others is not the point, living for yourself is the key.

"if you loved then and us you would live" That won't be good enough when it comes down to them or me, because ultimatly, its my pain and NOBODY understands anyones pain exactly. Your own point of view is truth.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  6. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Hear what you're saying. But is it absolute truth or dynamic truth your basing these life-and-decisions on. Neuroses can alter dynamically an individual's take on life; their point of view.

Effective treatment can fundamentally change a suicide person's point of view.

ToHelp

7. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

I agree a persons point of view can and WILL change given time and what's needed is an effective treatment. and in my opinon the option that has to be considered when a person is dealing with this kind of pain is medication prescribed by a doctor and counseling.The hardships and the success a persons can have by going thru these dealings and SUCCEEDING. That's all that matters. We don't have to get into what different types of truths are there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.