Note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by see, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

I have no profound last words I wish I did but I don’t.
    I am tired of fighting trying to find the answers tired trying to explain something I cant, tired of feeling this way I am.
    I have tried to find help the Hotlines told me to talk to a friend or a therapist I don’t have friends the therapists they cost money I don’t have, the NGOs they want to help but they are overloaded. The church they just threw the bible at me repent believe and all will be well. SF I found some who cared who listened but in the end what do I say, what can they tell me that I don’t already know what I haven’t already heard. There is nothing here left for me to do to be.
    Soon I will be a sleep then everything will be ok. I just wanted to say thank you good luck I am sorry ………….

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

... :/ If you really do it... <mod edit-gentlelady-supporting suicide>... I wish I had something better to say, but I don't. I haven't read any posts of yours, so I don't know your situation... I really wish I could say something better... -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2007
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

sent you a pm see

4. see

see Well-Known Member

I am still here had some SF people who cared and spoke to me said I should give it another shot, don’t know why but I did I was already to let go. I feel like a failure a coward and a fool at this moment but better a live fool than a dead one I suppose.:shy:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you decided to give it another go see. You aren't a failure or a coward. It takes more strength and courage to hold on during those times of desperation than it does to give in to them. Keep trying and don't give in to those feelings. :hug:

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

It's good to know that when I will post my suicide note, to those who care to know, their posts will be edited, if they just make a kindhearted statement. Not even their final posts to me would be allowed for me to see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.