nothing but my thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

my sister-in-law came out of the hospital - was in for 10 days and was told it would take her roughly 1 week per day that she was hospitalized to regain her strength

by monday, my wife and son will be driving from ny to florida to spend 3 weeks helping

i'm starting vacation on monday - vacation as in "not work"

have nowhere to go - no one to visit or go out with

heart is telling me thia might be the time and i'm afraid to be alone with nothing but my thoughts
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there, I think you should look up things in the internet for things you can do in that area while on vacation whether it be bingo/cinema/swimming just anything to relax your mind. I hope you can get through this. Your feeling is your heart isn't the right decision.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Can you go with them for a week ?
  4. Wastingecho

nothing holds any interest for me any more - it's all just pointlessness and noise and emptiness with no one to share it with

they're driving down - already costing enough - not adding one-way airfare and a cab ride
  5. Petal

Do you have any good friends? Loneliness is a killer (pun not intended). You have us, we can support you here or you could distract yourself by playing in the new arcade here, enjoy your vacation time :)
  6. Wastingecho

I have 0 friends - honest number
  7. Petal

Do you want friends? I ask because I am the type of person who doesn't actually care whether I have friends or not (in real life) but I do.
    Or do you prefer being alone? If you prefer to have friends then make a positive step forward to try and make some (hugs)
  8. Wastingecho

Never good at making friends when I was in school

I have to spend 4 1/2 - 5 hours traveling to a job in another state and I have just enough energy to fix dinner before I fall asleep - I don't know anyone
  9. Wastingecho

been going to bed earlier and earlier - can't handle where my head keeps taking me
  10. Wastingecho

Alone too long - so sick of my own company

Tried to watch movies yesterday - didn't go well

Everytime some kind of "feel good" moment came, I broke - was so bad I started pulling out things I really shouldn't - came so close

Even now I'm thinking I should have just finished it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.