Nothing changes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

Another day ends and the only thing that can make me relaxed enough to sleep is the thought of ending myself. I can't take every day being the same bullshit. I'm horribly addicted to drugs and I'm always broke because of it. I'm feel like a total waste of life. I just don't even feel like existing most days.
  2. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Hi .
    I feel inadadequate and unqualified to respond , I'm new here , but it grieves me to see posts go unanswered or unnoticed , I see you and I hear you , what you have to say and how you feel matters to me .
    I understand what your world looks like .
    I'm here ok ..............
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you're in such pain.You've come to a good place where people care and they will listen to you. I'm sure others had have had similar experiences. My own was with alcohol, and I came really close to ending my life because of the despair and the short vision that nothing would ever get better.

I found my help through a 12-step program, (AA and NA) they're usually not hard to find.You might hear things there that you disagree with, but you may also hear things that could save your life, and improve the quality of it.

Similar to us, we're a caring program where all help each other with help and emotional support.
    Why not stck around for a while, so you can get to know us, and we csn get to know you ?
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Yep, I can relate. Depression, addiction, suicidal thoughts, wondering if shit is ever going to change... I'm kind of in one of those SSDD funks myself right now. I will tell you that it is possible to kick your addictions; I've done it before and so have many others. I know it's possible to overcome depression too, but that part I haven't quite figured out yet.
  5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I hate those thoughts of ending it as i get them too and the same bullshit days But was told the definition of insanity is doing the samething over and over and expecting a different result that makes sense to me.Get some help for your addiction which will also help you deal with the depression.Will take time and some emotional effort but giving yourself a chance and letting others help guide and show you the right path things can start to look up.Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.