nothing else to do (possible tw)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by undercoverlover, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

just kind of...bored. empty now that im no longer anxious. finally broke up with my girlfriend, at least ive got that burden off me (she was terrible to me), but i still miss cutting and ive just been scratching for now. i feel really awful about it but at the same it doesnt leave a mark so it feels okay. i feel like it would get rid of the memories of the suicide attempt; those keep bothering me, i cant forget them. i had to drink 2 bottles of charcoal to get the pills out of my system and now when i hear the word "charcoal" i feel like im back in the hospital again and last time it happened i screamed "no more charcoal" i just feel really stupid and like i deserve all this anyway

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun you do not deserve to feel anxious or sad noone does. I am glad you broke it off with abusive gf that should help your mood some. Hope you continue to talk to us ok and not self harm you have suffered enough

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

No Hon, you do not deserve to feel badly.

It's a good thing that you are out of an unhealthy relationship, and I hope you are doing things to help you feel better. Are you seeing a therapist at this time?

Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.