Nothing Ever Gets Better.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlisVolatPropriis, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why am I still here? There's gotta be a reason right? Everyday I just seem to suffer more from my anxiety, my depression and the voices. Not a day goes by where I'm alright. And at the end of the day, I always end up either cutting or drinking. I've been to the doctor, I'm on meds, they're well adjusted. I go to counselling and therapy and still, nothing gets better. Why am I still here? Because I'm strong? Yea right. I feel so weak and nothing ever gets better. My mask is getting thicker as my grip starts to slip and I don't know how I'm gonna make it out alive.
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

You should ask to try CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) for your anxiety, its hard work but it has helped me over come the crippling that is social anxiety, I used to be house bound, but now I go out everyday, if not every other day, and I dont shake any more when I talk to people. Its worth a try at least
  3. I don't know... I'm kind of losing hope that it'll ever really get better. But thanks for the advice I'll talk to my doctor about I mean... I've got nothing left to lose right?
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Right. It's always better to try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.