Nothing Ever Works

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ifeelaloneinthisworld, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel alone, like no one cares. I've tried cutting, writing, and even killing myself but it never works. Nothing does. I have so much and I am so thankful but I'm just so unhappy. I don't know anymore. I just want to let go of my life. I feel like this world would be better without me. I'm been heartbroken. Anyone who ever acted like they cared have walked out of my life or pushed me away...
    Help..

2. Jessicadawn

Jessicadawn New Member

You're wrong; I care. If you'd like to talk, I'm here.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I have pretty much gone through the same things....tried to do something today and it didn't work...but I'm still here for a reason. And so are you...the world won't be better off without you at all. No one in my life really cares about me, so I come here and it helps me to feel less alone. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me anytime. I'll always be there for you.

4. lostsoul44

lostsoul44 Member

Hi - I know how you feel. I feel exactly the same !! nothing that anyone says makes it feel any better. I just want to go sleep and never wake up.

5. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I'd like to talk to you because your situation sounds like mine. I hope I am around to do that.

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like your situation is more chemical than environmental, being that you say you have a lot of things that you're thankful for, but you're still unhappy. So, I think you may be able to benefit from trying to go to the doctor and trying some prescription medication for depression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.