nothing feels right

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by justmeonlyme, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

ok i dont no if the right place to put this but whatever idk where else to put it so here goes:
    so normaly im a really sociable person i love hanging with my friends and talking to people (not about stuff but just genral talk) irl and online even though i am very shy once i get to no people i love to talk. but latly i dont no whats happening like my mates wanted to hang out the other day and i lied and said i was busy and then my mate asked if i wanted to go stay and i said i couldnt coz i had to clean my room. then i was in chat earlyer and i was having fun joking around with people then all of a suden i just got very nervis and started freacking out and had to leave and i am a memeber of youtube make and watch videos on there and i started to feel very out of place like i had no right to watch videos even just music videos and i just done feel like i belong i dont no why but yea it is making me feel very unconftable even just writing this doesnt feel right like i shouldnt be wasting peoples time no one care so i should just not do this but yea...
    idk....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi we care sounds like you need to talk with your doctor. Tell your doctor how your feeling maybe he or she can suggest some therapy or medication or something. Social anxiety sucks anxiety any kinds not good but it is treatable so talk with your doc okay take care get it looked after soon so you can start feeling better okay

3. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i cant go see my doc i cant talk about things so it want help it would just be pointless! and i see a cansalar but i cant tell her anything eather so yea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.