Nothing going right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whos_the_enemy, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whos_the_enemy

whos_the_enemy New Member

I just can't seem to get a break these days. I have a history of suicide attempts when I was younger because I had a horrible childhood. Some how i've managed to get this far but now things just seem to get worse. I've got loads of debt, struggling to cope with my university work, I struggle to get to sleep and when I do i'm still feel tired when I wake-up. I'm unhappy all the time and I'm very lonely I have no one to talk to I try to be nice to everyone I meet but it gets me nowhere while horrible people get an easy life. I can't really see the point of continuing when things seem to get worse and worse.
  2. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear

My university life sucked as well. Especially my 2nd year, I pretty much had no friends and nothing to do. Having nothing but getting groceries, going on the internet, doing school work and going to class makes life miserable.

Learning guitar was a goal I set myself that helped me out a lot. I also changed my diet, got my sleeping habits somewhat normal (probably the hardest thing to do) and started taking martial art classes. Eventually I started doing a lot better.

I know what it's like to feel empty, to be lonely, to have no one to impress or connect with. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I'll be in the chat for the next hour or so and you can always PM me (or just post right here).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.