Nothing helps anymore,the urges now far too strong.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

With nothing at all helping anymore and the urges far too strong now,I have what I need as much as I've tried to fight everything and no matter that nothing helps it's made my decision ever so easier.Seeing it all as really pointless,useless,worthless etc which it really is in my head I see no other way tried it doesn't work.I know I can't keep putting it off anymore,know nothing helps or works no matter what it is tried it and the best is now a wait.Me writing to be honest I don't even know why or what I'm doing I guess being so screwed up.

I've come to grips there's no point me hanging around day after day just struggling on eventually dying one day.With it clear me not wanting to exist no matter I just now can't wait to do what i have to,I've been convinced now more than ever at least I am convinced which makes a difference.Oh well I'll get going now hoping this pain is coming to a very rapid end anytime that's all I can say sorry all.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

read your post and so sorry you feel this way..I can hear you are in pain..
    I hope by reaching out you might change your mind/get more help
    I don't have any advice just wanted to say I hear you..:sad::hugtackles:
    keep fighting

3. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Please do keep holding on and talking and reaching out, people are here for you and there is help!!!

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up yet ace. I know that it seems hopeless, but you can beat this. Keep fighting the good fight. :hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks once again I've tried everything it's all pointless now,the only thing now is a miracle is going to happen and that won't.I've lost all hope in wanting to live I'm just existing that's all nothing else&know really I'm going anytime it's the best outcome for me it doesn't matter what anyone says sorry.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:sad: :hug:
    please don't do it..get yourself to ER so you have a chance to get past this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.