nothing helps

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i'm so confused..
    i going to die....very soon..
    i just wish i could take it all bk...
    make it so i never exsisted..
    everthing would be ok then...

i'm so sorry...
    please ...forgive me...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talking helps staying here with your friends who understand and care Suicide is never the answer reaching out to people who can help you is. stay strong okay there is always hope always each day brings that :hugtackles:
  3. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

*hugs* hang in there bro.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you never existed the world would be missing a very valuable person-Although I know you don't see it like that.

You don't have anything to apologise for.

Please keep talking.
  5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all here for you
  6. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

What is it that is making you so sad deadtotheworld? :(
  7. You know, another word for forgiveness is understanding. It helps to understand, I've found. If you look at the bigger picture of history, we see a world that has suffered massive traumas and abuses from centuries and centuries of war, rapes, tortures, and it's all been handed down and trickled down into each of our lives. We're all feeling it. And it does make us all sad sometimes, doesn't it? It sure does.

But the difference between our generation and the countless former generations is that we are aware of all of this, which gives us the opportunity to try and understand it, to understand the whole process that has occurred in this bigger picture, and to realize that our actions effect the entire world, not just the world today, but all of the future generations. I hope this might inspire you to start thinking about what a great gift you are for the world and our future progenitors. Knowing what you know now, you can see the purpose that you can choose to have. You can choose to give, to love, to care, to help us all heal and move beyond all of this history once and for all. That's what we're here to do, help each other.

Please feel free to contact me if you need a listening ear. I do care. And I know I've said this all before, but I think it makes an impeccable difference for you to know that both of my parents committed suicide. I do care. And I'm open to listening if you need to talk.

Take care and I hope things look up for you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.