Nothing I can say

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

No words to express my feelings.

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what do you mean?

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Every part of me wants to give up. Maybe I will because everyone else can..

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hugs S, big ones x

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

What is the point?

I am just going to get hurt again, and again.

6. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Well, there are good times ahead too aren't there? Bad things will happen, yes...but not just.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Good will never beat the bad..

Sad fact of my stupid life..

8. TooShyToScream

Just try to enjoy the good times for what they are. I disregard all of the good times I have as well and it takes a very large toll on me. Just try to find equal importance in the good and the bad. If you only find importance in the bad, life will seem worthless.

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

My life is worthless. Damage has been done.

Ill just curl up and no one will notice

10. TooShyToScream

It's not worthless...that's just how you feel right now. Feelings are not facts.

Why not do something to get your mind off of how you are feeling? I don't think curling up and doing nothing will do much to help.

11. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

12. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I can relate. Can you share some other information about what you're going through? Try to come up with at least one thing you've accomplished recently or a characteristic about you that is positive, or at least not very negative.

13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

All there is is crap, my mum..attempted recently...All I can think about..

:(

14. mortdesinos

How do you feel knowing that you are not alone and that maybe there are people who can help you and that you can come out of this depression?

15. TooShyToScream

Your mom attempted suicide?

16. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Yes she did... :(

Mort: I know I am not alone, but it seems to me, no one else can help me. I have tried so much and now I feel there are no more options..

17. mortdesinos

W

What have you tried? Therapy? Meditation? Yoga? Cardio? Hiking? Anaerobic exercises? Cognitive therapy? Psychiatry? Volunteering? Taking a class? Doing artwork? Taking care of your pets? Listening to uplifting music? Reading? Writing every day? Finding meetup groups? Going to support groups? Group therapy? Joining organizations?

18. TooShyToScream

I'm very sorry to hear that...though, you say attempted, so I am hoping she didn't succeed? I know it must be painful for you either way, though.

Let me ask you this, is there anything you've wanted to do that you haven't gotten a chance to yet? What do you value in life (there has to be something, being that you are still with us)?

19. xXWhateverItTakesXx

She is still with us, but I am not sure she wants to be..Having to watch her 24/7 is too much, I can't do it, it kills me inside just knowing..

I have had so many different types of counselling I have lost count. So that doesn't work.

I used to play hockey, but I can't now due to several injuries.

Why am I still here? Good question, I don't think I will be for much longer.

I live to help others, seems I am useless at that too.

20. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Watch me disappear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.