Nothing I can say

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooShyToScream

Just try to enjoy the good times for what they are. I disregard all of the good times I have as well and it takes a very large toll on me. Just try to find equal importance in the good and the bad. If you only find importance in the bad, life will seem worthless.

It's not worthless...that's just how you feel right now. Feelings are not facts.

Why not do something to get your mind off of how you are feeling? I don't think curling up and doing nothing will do much to help.

mortdesinos

I can relate. Can you share some other information about what you're going through? Try to come up with at least one thing you've accomplished recently or a characteristic about you that is positive, or at least not very negative.

mortdesinos

Yes she did... :(

Mort: I know I am not alone, but it seems to me, no one else can help me. I have tried so much and now I feel there are no more options..
W

What have you tried? Therapy? Meditation? Yoga? Cardio? Hiking? Anaerobic exercises? Cognitive therapy? Psychiatry? Volunteering? Taking a class? Doing artwork? Taking care of your pets? Listening to uplifting music? Reading? Writing every day? Finding meetup groups? Going to support groups? Group therapy? Joining organizations?

I'm very sorry to hear that...though, you say attempted, so I am hoping she didn't succeed? I know it must be painful for you either way, though.

Let me ask you this, is there anything you've wanted to do that you haven't gotten a chance to yet? What do you value in life (there has to be something, being that you are still with us)?

I'm very sorry to hear that...though, you say attempted, so I am hoping she didn't succeed? I know it must be painful for you either way, though.

Let me ask you this, is there anything you've wanted to do that you haven't gotten a chance to yet? What do you value in life (there has to be something, being that you are still with us)?
She is still with us, but I am not sure she wants to be..Having to watch her 24/7 is too much, I can't do it, it kills me inside just knowing..

I have had so many different types of counselling I have lost count. So that doesn't work.

I used to play hockey, but I can't now due to several injuries.

Why am I still here? Good question, I don't think I will be for much longer.

I live to help others, seems I am useless at that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00