Nothing is doing it anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Britt, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Meaning NOTHING is here that makess me want to live longer, books, music, "friends" well the little I do have. But seriously if all you have to live for is reading and music and a friend whats the point of going anymore? I do have my family but they're just never there anymore. My sister is gone to the navy having a time of her life. and im just stuck here. But seriously Im sitting here watching these little icons of a dancing mj man and a dancing giraffe and a chicken. I seriously have nothing better to do.

Nothing is keeping me here! The chances of me dating, having children and travling the world is zzero!

Here are the icons that made my post a little pleasently funny! :D :Leiaha::rooster::moonwalk:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:turtle::hamster::cow::bounce::cheekkiss: It is hard when everyone is away and you feel you are alone but theywill come back andyou cannot see what the future will bring really so many doors open and close who knows really. i like the icons on top take care okay if you need to talk let me know