Nothing is enjoyable... worthless existence

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hae-Gi, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nothing is enjoyable, anymore... I used to like games, but I have to force myself to play them, now. I used to like music, before, but even that is boring, now. I used to like romantic manga/manhwa, but even that is boring. All I want to do is sleep, but after a while, you just can't sleep, anymore. If not for having got too much sleep, it is because you need to eat. I hate having to eat. And drink; I bet I already drink so little, my kidneys will fail, soon. What is there to enjoy in this crappy world? I bet even love isn't real; the only thing that keeps me living. If love isn't real, I might as well die. Should die, regardless; this existence just demands too much from you... if I die, there probably is some other, far superior existence, where all the crappiness of this world, doesn't exist.

I really hate this existence... -_-

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

try sky diving..

or scuba diving?

or something interesting..

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Can't try scuba diving... I'm afraid of parasites getting into my body. As for sky diving... I actually think I would be bored with that, as well. At least the second time...

It's incredible how sure I was of me never being able to tire of videogames, before... I thought they were so much fun, like eight years ago... now they feel more like a burden. I bet I won't even like the new Super Mario Galaxy... already bought it, but haven't felt any motivation to play it, yet... it will undoubtedly be as boring as everything else.

4. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

Love is real.

...when it connects, it's only momentary, not forever eternal. It's also rarely on the surface, but often hidden "in the shadow of the leaves."

But it is real, if anything is real.

btw, I'm enchanted by your avatar, Hae-Gi. It's beautiful.

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yeah, you're right, love is real, although I obviously meant true love... I didn't think so, just an hour and a half ago, and felt even worse than yesterday, but now my mind is less troubled. Unfortunately, my mind now is occupied with the frustration of not having that one and only girl, yet, and thus not being able to get sex, and since I'm obsessed with sex, that is quite bothersome, but at least it's way better than thinking about falling down some great height.

Yes, that is a great picture; it's from the manhwa Snow Drop. It's also the character I've taken my name from; Hae-Gi. Hae-Gi is probably the one character most like me, in any manga/manhwa I've read, which is why I chose the name.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2007
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

Try sky scuba diving. It really is amazing what they come up with these days.

7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

What do they come up with?

Anyway, scuba diving isn't really an option, unfortunately, due to the parasites... and I bet it would be seriously boring, anyway... :/

8. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

Yes, I meant true love as well.

Although I'm sure it eludes some for their whole life, so I didn't want to sound sugar-coated and optimistic like it's inevitable that you will find it.

But I do believe that those who truly seek will find. It sounds to me like your life's purpose is to find true love. So, that's a strong step.

A noble yet sorrowful task. Love, and especially true love is always a double edged razor. It can hurt as much as it heals. Just try to remember your faith in true love now, and don't let that slip away from you in moments of darkness. Faith goes beyond reason, after all. Trancends it.

I find depression and my darkest hours were always borne out of my reason, and not my faith. So don't listen to your mind next time you start to doubt true love!

Also - I'm very interested in giving that manhwa a look. Thanks for the help!

9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yeah, I need to remember my faith... reason has no place... true love is definitely real; just because it conflicts with science, doesn't mean it isn't real. As if humans know much at all about science... physical rules are broken in the universe, and bumblebees can fly. Science can't even explain that.

My life's purpose is indeed true love... finding that wonderful girl, and being one with her, is all that really matters, in the end.

10. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

then go on an adventure, climb a mountain, go camping , go visit mysteriouse places, just get in your car if you drive and take anyroad , see where it ends you up at.. go to the country and try riding bulls or breaking in horses, visit museums,

do something you have never done before.. and in doing that you might meet ya a girl,

heck go play some pool, go to a bar or dance, go to the movies, go fishing, or try playing golf..

get out there and do something..

11. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Love is very real. The real kind is just pretty hard to find though. You might find this interesting: http://www.katinkahesselink.net/kr/love.html