nothing is ever going to get better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by perry_mason, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

after abusing a friend the other day (http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=50053) its got 100x worse, im not sure how thats possible but it has.

he doesnt know it but im giving him some money tomorrow (it will make him happy) and then im killing myself.

after everything i have done, i dont really have a choice anymore.

my death will mean i can only bother people one last time then.

im not quite sure why i felt the need to post this, its probably a cry for help i guess but nobody can help, i know i need to die now, i want to die, im quite happy in taking this path.

i just wish everything could have been different.

2. white

white Well-Known Member

If you ever need to talk my AIM is mustangaw1259

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You always have a choice.

You don't have to feel guilty. You are still a good person at heart no matter what you've done. Try to forgive yourself. It's ok.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey PM,
    I don't know and I am not asking but is what you did worth giving your life away. I know we haven't talked but I still would be hurt to hear something happened to you. No I am not gay, as a matter of fact I am an ex biker 6'3 and 316 lbs. I say exbiker because for the last 15 years I haven't left my house much, only when I have to.
    Any how I would really like to keep hearing you post!! So we know your O.K. Go hang out with some bikers for a day, you will learn what fun is. When I was with them we had some great times. My mistake was letting a young lady detour me off that path. She had her own hidden agendas like ripping me off for everything I had.Between her and the two animals she called her boys and things happening at work I just lost it and ended up in the hospital for four weeks. The best times I had in this life were with bikers. I hope you stick around so we can talk more....

5. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel death is the only way out.
    you might think in dying you wouldn't bother people anymore but you would bother people more by dying than by living cos your death would weigh on their minds for ever.
    take care of yourself and pm me if you want to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.