Nothing is good enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by hammockmonkey, Mar 24, 2009.

1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Everytime I get a grade or an evaluation I know it's poor. My guts burn and turn until I prove to myself my reaction was right. I know I didn't get a perfect score. I know that.

So why bother? Why do I keep getting this feeling?

What is wrong with feeling good about working as hard as you can and getting what you deserve? B or A-?! That's it! My stomach hurts so much. I'm drunk now because I was sure I got an F, I was just an idiot and couldn't read the handwriting.

Why can't I feel good about it? Fuck it, my stomach hurts and I have work to do.

Fuck it, just kill me.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like a major case of anxiety!! I use to let things eat me up like that, then one day I just quit caring about everything..Don't let that happen to you..See your doc and tell him whats going on..They have meds for such things...
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Please go see a doctor to see if there is something going on and if he or she can help you with it

and go tell school that you are struggleing with some things and that you are not at your best right now even though you want too