Nothing, it's me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ingrid, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

People do talk to me, they sometimes smile but mostly I am standing there thinking I am ok, I'm ok, I'm here. Then perhaps I am ignored, then, I get told that I'm not any good, then I get told that I am a sickly old woman who isn't in pain, I am negated, I am an idiot, I am worth nothing. I need to work more as I am not bringing in enough money. I am not giving my husband enough sex, I am not doing enough cleaning, I am not being a good mum, I am not able to show my worth at work. I am eating and drinking things that are not for me, I am not allowed them as they are for my husband and daughter. These are not in my head, this is not a paranoid voice, this is my daily life, day after day after day. I am told these things, by my daughter, my husband, my boss, my mother. I am nothing, I cease to exist now, in the flesh. I do not need anything, I have no needs, I am a human being who needs no humanity, I have become someone who no one needs.I have become nothing. I am worthless and continue to be told I am a joke. I am nothing.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just wanted to tell you I read this and I am thinking of you. I really hope things improve for you. I replied to your other thread a few moments ago.

3. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Thank you

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry the people who tell you this are wrong you are someone and your daughter she says things that she hears she loves you just cannot show it your mother and hsb are a different story they are the ones that are nothing for harming you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.