nothing kills the feeling anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lymeinside, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lymeinside

lymeinside Well-Known Member

this really sucks. Nothing I do seems to kill the feeling of dread, depression and misery inside me anymore. i used to be able to go for a hard run or binge on food and it would dull the pain but even that isn't working anymore. This is an every day feeling and it's getting worse.

yesterday in a fit of desperation i went into my father's medicine cabinet and took some of his muscle relaxers and allergy medication to induce sleep, which worked. i felt horrible about it but i didn't know what else to do. i felt like i was going to die, that's the only way i can explain it.

it just all sucks.
  2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad what do you think the root cause of your depression is?

I wish their was something I could do to help, I'm feeling very horribly physically myself and I can't image living the rest of my life like this.

Hold out things will get better maybe go out an date with a cute girl, lift some weights, or play a video game you enjoy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.