Nothing left at all......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alexwaring, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexwaring

alexwaring Member

no family, no partner, no hope, feelings just get worse, havent logged on for ages as i cant be bothered anymore.

meds dont work, lost interest in taking them for past few days.

now need the bottle to do it.

anyone help me out of here?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi boy your in deep i am so sorry you are in such a way. If meds weren't working i can understand not taking them Call your doc okay get newer meds out there that will help. I am glad you got the energy to post again I hope you continue to it helps take the heaviness away. Can you call anyone to just get you out of that space your in. Change things up a bit go out and just do something kind for you. OH i know how hard it is to fight sometimes i know but you just have to force yourself sometimes okay lst call doctor get help okay then call anyone co worker anyone and get out of the house get some air small steps but important ones okay keep talking here so you can get support so you don't feel so dam alone okay get care for you so you can start feeling better.

3. alexwaring

alexwaring Member

but there lays my point, ive had enough drugs, chats with uninterested doctor after doctor, cant be bothered with any of them, 11 years i first started with this, cant shake it off. lost the will, no inner power anymore, soul has already gone, mind too, body is the only thing to go.

people who used to care, would now rather me be gone. dead. why oh why should i not dissapoint them again.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry you are in the depths of this much dispair and hopelesness. I wish I had words to help you to keep going. All I know is that we never do know when things somehow will change if we can just keep holding on and reaching out one more time. I hope you will do this. I really do

5. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Then do it for your body, without it there is no soul or mind. Start by taking care of yourself, the mind will follow may be slow but yet will follow. Set a small goals for yourself it does not matter how little, just try to accomplish it.

I do agree life blows it's unfair, unjust, but we have to hold onto something no matter how small, why as a child would say, just cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.