nothing left

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wecouldfightcrime, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

i have nothing left.
    i'm a shell. a hole. a huge hole of nothingness.
    me and my boyfriend broke up. i went to pick my things up a bit ago and i just ended up crying on his bed with him awkwardly stroking my back.
    i want to die. i want to go. i don't think anyone can change my mind. at all.
    obviously i'll wait about 3 days to see if i change my mind because i'm not one to make rash decisions (well i am but i feel i shouldn't be rash with this). but 3 days isn't that long. and i want to just cry and scream but i'm bone dry and cried out.

i love him so much but now i don't think love exists. at all. if love exists, then this shouldn't be happening.

i shouldn't feel like this. everything sucks.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun love can suck sometime for sure but hun show him your strength ok show him how independant you can be and get some therapy to help you move forward now.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that this is happening. it's very painful to end a relationship with someone that you love.

love is not enough to make a relationship work. If you can fix what has made you depend on this relationship, you might be able to get back together with him later on.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I am sorry this has happened. But know you are most definitely not alone. I think a lot of us have experienced this at one point or another in our lives. :hug:
  5. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

I was exactly in your situation 2 years ago, i the difference that i was alone and i didn't know about this forum and i was really alone with no support. We're all here for you.
    You're not nothing, you matter, even if it's hard to accept it yet.
    Feel free to leave me a message if you want us to talk.
    Take care :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.