Nothing left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sorrow, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

No hope. No dreams. No happiness. No future. No reason to go on. Nothing. Just emptiness. Endless pain and suffering. There is nothing here for me. Nothing is going to change. I am tired and the end feels right. I am ready for it to be over. I just have a few things to take care of and then hopefully it is goodbye world.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Sorrow. Sorry to hear that you feel like there is nothing left for you. But I believe that everyone has a purpose to their life. You just have to find out what your purpose is. Life can get better, but you have to work at it. Please don't give up hope that it can get better. :hug:

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry to hear you feel so empty and suffering from it. Would you consider talking to us and tell us what you mean by 'endless pain and suffering'. As to the future, each try its best to make a future for itself. Nothing falls in our hands from heavens. We must work at it. Try to set little aims in life and reach them. This is how you will find rewarding feeling and lift your spirit.

If you need to talk to a friend, just pm me.
    granny x

4. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I also believe that everyone has a purpose, but I think I fulfilled mine. I have tried different things for years like medication which made me worse, therapy, positive thinking, which is very difficult nothing has helped me. I'm tired of trying and nothing working. There are some things that are beyond my control to change. There is nothing to look forward to, nothing I even want anymore except to sleep and never wake up. Life can get better for some people, but I have given it years and it has only gotten worse. Sure a miracle could happen, but I am not going to count on it. Thanks for your replies.

5. Hi hunni, I'm sorry you feel so bad, what would you like to do as a career or anything? Think about it, lay down and imagine yourself doing it, then imagine what you have to do to get to it. Plan, write everything down and make a sort of checklist, tick it off when you have acheived what you want to. :rolleyes: You can do anything you set your mond to.

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You should check out this song I have on my MySpace called "No Future." It's almost exactly based around the first few words of your post, minus no happiness."

No hope, dreams, future, reason... just emptiness. What a wonderful way to live. Think of all that can be filled with that emptiness. Endless love, happiness, joy. Maybe you are not really empty.
    Are you truly empty if you are filled with pain?
    I've been getting closer to emptiness. All I've ever known is pain. I'm scared of what will happen if there is no pain, because I don't know what real happiness is, I'm guessing you don't either.

If nothing worked that you have tried, FUCK it! It's not for you. Fuck the positive thinking and all the bullshit if it doesn't work. That just means you're beyond that. It means that you are looking for a deeper healing and satisfaction than most people. So get rid of all that bullshit that didn't work, and be certain that when the end of pain comes for you, that something truly unique will shine.
    There is not a dark nothingness at the center of anyone. If you believe you have a purpose, you would not feel suicidal. You would be happy to fulfill it. It is at your core. It is BEYOND emptiness.

If you have a good therapist they can help you through this. You CAN move through this, and it can be a deeper healing and lead to a more satisfying life than most people get to. I'd imagine you want to find another way that you could not find before otherwise you'd already be gone by now. Find that ray of hope that is located somewhere in your body that led you to post on SF instead of taking your life. Find it and multiply it, get a therapist, and just allow yourself to be doubtful and scared for a while, because it's not an overnight miracle, but from reading the specific words you used, and knowing myself, I can see that you are someone who is ready to have his purpose fulfilled.

Stay with us :hug:
    And if you ever need a friend to talk, PM me
    :heart:

p.s. http://myspace.com/fromthatshow if you wanna check out that song.

7. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

No, I don't know what real happiness is. Does it exist? I don't have a therapist anymore and it did not end well. Not sure what else to try and I don't have any energy or motivation left. I don't really care anymore. The time just feels right for me to go. There isn't anything left here for me. I don't want to die on just any day. I want it to be a day that has meaning to me and that day is not here yet. I appreciate the long post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.