nothing matters anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poison, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

why fuckin bother living.. i wish i had the courage to swallow the pills i have with me now, and then go to sleep forever... it would be quick and painless, the perfect way for a stupid fuck like me to leave this world...
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

it wouldnt be sadly having done just that recently i can assure you that all though thats what we all like to think it doesnt happen that way. What then makes it even worse is that you have to step back into the world you were so desperate to leave and with that comes more saddness guilt and grief. I guess what im trying to say although not very well today is hang in there just a little longer we all have montains to climb and it may seem like its taking forever but use your friends on SF to help you get to the top one day
    Please keep safe hun pm anytime
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

think about the consequences. If the pills didnt work...
  4. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

and that's not fun in any way. i doubt very seriously that you are stupid, especially since you had the presence of mind to seek out a place where people like you care and are willing to try to help you stay on an even keel and help you through the rough times.

unfortunately, unlike what they wanted me to believe in kindergarten, the world isn't all sunshine and roses. good thing i didn't believe it at the time either. keep holding on poison. find someone to talk to if that's what you need. but keep hanging in there. :hug:
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Precisely. The consequences of something like that can be very nasty without being fatal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.