Nothing matters

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Dec 7, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

It's like nothing even matters anymore,i try over and over again. Why is it the one thing that makes me happy is also the one thing that triggers me. I want to get better but then it keeps getting in the way, and i could just not do that thing, but i want to.

I havent cut in 2 weeks, and i so want to, but i know that i will regret it and i'm trying not to do that.

I wish there was a way wher eeverything could be fine. But its not, never is.

I really care about him, and it feels like it will never be enough. And i'm sorry.

All the best

2. im new here - this is my second post- so i dont know your background so to speak: who is the "he" you care about? Why do you feel you have to cut? (il be online for a while in you want to reply)
  3. LittleSparkles13

I care about my boyfriend.

This post was made in a moment when i was pretty low. I am fine now.

Pm me if you need to talk.
  4. Hey Kylie.Angel, im new here my name is Chelsea, this is my first post in fact! what u have just said, describes exactly how i feel in a way...its complicated but i feel i do know in a way! i feel that it is really frustratin, u may not agree but thats one thing that winds me up so much..:sad:

but im glad to hear that ur ok now! x
  5. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou so much, i am here if you wanna talk sometime. Just a pm away.
  6. im pleased you feel better kylie
  7. LittleSparkles13

Yeah, i am too.

8. :hug: Kylie

You have a wonderful boyfriend who does care about you alot, Kylie. He is trying for you and he will be supportive of you, I'm sure. As a friend to both of you, I will try to be supportive of you both as long as I'm around. Take care.