Nothing more to give!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenx, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

Im 24 years old and have suffered with depression, anxiety and agoraphobia since i was 19. A few months ago i started doing great i would have hardly any anxiety attacks and the rare ones i did have were very mild and controlable. I was doing better then ever.
    Recently the anxiety attcks are back in full fource and once again i cant go out, i dont no why this has come back i feel like im back to the begining i dont no what to do anymore, i have no fight left in me.
    Im pushing my family away yet the people in my life who dont care i give my time to. I dont no what to do anymore. :rolleyes::grr::grr:

2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

hi, i know how anxiety feels because i also have it.

Has anything happened recently to trigger these anxiety attacks?

Try to explain to your family (if not already) what anxiety and depression is about (maybe they just don't understand it , mine don't).

You probably already know this but there's stuff out there on how to control your anxiety attacks like deep breathing...maybe meditation etc

Hope you feel better soon...

btw sometimes anxiety is just high at times for unknown reasons but then it passes hopefully this phase passes soon for you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.